Monday, March 14, 2011

What I like about Me *Spring Forward Blog Challenge Day 1*


Hmm so...I feel weird talking about what I like about me because, its just weird.But here I go...
I like to think of myself as a compassionate/sensitive person. I care about people and their feelings. I think I am pretty in tune with that and dont want them to feel bad etc. Of course I cant say I am like that alll the time but...
I also like to think I am a good friend to my friends. I know that any relationship takes work and sometimes I dont put in 100% effort all the time but I think that I do my best to keep up with my friends and stay connected and interested in their lives.
Finally, I like to think I am a good mom. I do my best to take care of my Drew and Emma. I put their needs above my own almost to the point of worrying, well ok I do worry but hey that is what moms do ha
Alright...that was kind of hard to write. It felt weird. lol But there ya go and I hope that you agree with me?
See you tomorrow for day 2!

2 comments: