Thursday, March 17, 2011

Something or Someone You Can't Live Without, Because You Tried *Spring Forward Blog Challenge Day 4*

It is probably pretty popular to pick your spouse as someone you can't live without but it is true. I have been with Nick for 9 years and will be married for 4 years in June. It's hard to remember my life without him. The longest we have been apart is 2 weeks when we were dating when he went on vacation with his family. It was the longest 2 weeks ever haha! He is my best friend and I love doing anything and everything with him. Even when we are fighting, I would rather be with him fighting than without him. I know I am getting all mushy gushy ;) Its all true. He is my lobster. :D (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) "Shes your lobster. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what? You can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, you know, holding claws like..." Phoebe

I havent really tried to live without him but thats ok. I know I cant live without him.

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." Noah, The Notebook

3 comments:

  1. "Even when we are fighting, I would rather be with him fighting than without him." I can totally relate. Totally!

    ReplyDelete