Friday, September 4, 2009

Beginning school thoughts.....

So I feel like I am being initiated into teaching. I have to jump over the obstacles of being young and being a first year teacher. It is so hard because you have to start somewhere...anyways I could vent a lot...but long story short I have gotten grilled quite a few times...

I am glad to get my first year over with! and no I dont mean I wanna get thru the year, but I cant wait to be starting my second year cuz that means I will have already taught a year. I hope that makes sense...

anyways I do love and I love the kids...It is funny going from 3rd grade student teaching to back down to 3 year olds because I have to teach them to walk in a line! But they are doing well....and we played the zoo phonics song a few times and they already got most of the motions!

The second and third day went a lot smoother! The three hours go by fast! I have to start planning for the next weeks.....
I will be relaxing this weekend and planning ...

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you, Ang. And I know exactly what you mean about being "young" and brand new. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! ya its crazy, i will tell ya details sometimes!

    ReplyDelete