Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"I will be with you!"

So I am blogging right away this time about my bible study the other night...hehe another great video session with Beth Moore. :) Sorry about my jumbled thoughts...........

We have been talking about the start of the tabernacle/history and right now it was about Moses have encounters with God while Aaron makes a golden calf... and the video sesson was titled "An Elevated Glimpse of God"

God is affected by us and he desires a friendship with us. Exodus 33:11 says how God spoke to Moses face to face like a friend. It doesnt even say how Moses talked to God but GOD talked with Moses! Also His Presence is with us.

John 14:21 states "Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." She goes on to say it doesnt just mean love them but demonstrate his love on them...show Himself to them who do that. :)

God's presence is with us... "The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." And a bunch of verses that talk about how God is with us! :)

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Genesis 26:24"That night the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am the God of your father Abraham"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham."

Genesis 28:15 "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Matthew 1:23The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"[a]—which means, "God with us."

Matthew 28:20"and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
--------------------------------------
Exodus 33:22 states "When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by."

She ends with saying "Sometimes we dont see God coming...in dark trials, but we see him leaving...maybe because he has us in the cleft of the rock." God takes care of His people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment