Friday, October 1, 2010

Emma Renee Barney

is our baby girl's name. I am very excited :) We will have Drew and Emma. so cute. hehe Now that I am having a girl, I wonder what she will look like. Will she look like Drew? have curly hair like him and Nick? Or look like me? :) It is now the waiting game, I suppose... We will see her soon enough. I am 20 weeks. half way or a tad more than half way depending on when I have her. I havent really felt a lot of movement yet...hoping that will happen soon...usually they say with the second, you feel the baby sooner but I didnt...but she has a good heartbeat and the ultrasound seemed fine, so I am trusting that she is healthy and active and I will feel her a lot soon :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderfully exciting! I'm excited to have a baby in my belly to feel moving around, but I can wait!!

    ReplyDelete