Monday, April 19, 2010

Not me Monday

I think I will jump on the bandwagon of "Not Me Mondays.."

Here is a little 'not me monday'...
I definitely did not get so frustrated with Nick because he tilted in the flap on his coffee cup lid where you take a sip because he said "you get more coffee when you sip if you do that." I did not keep yelling, "umm...your mouth pushes it in so you get the same amount of coffee!!" LOL
I dont know if that makes sense but it was ridiculous lol

I dont know why it bothered me so much lol I just need to be right. I mean I DONT need to be right. ;)

(umm I am working on being creative with this thing haha getting there) haha


more later..........

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posted again! It was good - stupid little things like that make life interesting!

    ReplyDelete