Friday, November 5, 2010

Grateful

I have posted this on facebook before, but go to http://bowensheart.com/ Read about Matthew from Sanctus Real band and his family..his little boy who has a heart problem and other issues, who have been in the hospital for month(s)...their faith is inspiring.


I am thankful. I am thankful for a healthy child. I am thankful for God's protection. Matthew gives great insight and encourgement through his raw emotions and conversations with God, what he has learned and what is learning through this journey. I cant imagine. I do know that the greater the trial, the greater the grace God gives. His mercy is new every morning.


I pray that I have that faith and ....I dont know the word I am looking for....but its good to read about other people's stories and their learning and faith through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment