Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 1

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred -Day 1...and no I prolly wont blog everyday, I just havent blogged in a long time.
So it was a good workout. I am very out of shape so I could really feel the burn. The problem is I want instant results. lol Dont we all for anything in life, huh. I guess that is what God means by having patience - fruit of the Spirit! "Those that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength..." Isaiah 40:31... Man its just so depressing cuz I never have struggled with this before I had Drew. Well, I am on the road to recovery! haha (sigh)
The problem is I didnt do anything right after I had Drew to help. I was having other physical issues but...cant go back in time! It kinda feels weird saying this stuff cuz people say it all the time but now I really an determined to get back in shape especially looking at old pics and the pics we just took.

I just keep saying/thinking "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME"

If anyone has any encouraging words or things you have done to lose weight/get in shape, you are welcome to share with me! :) KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ang, you can do it! You really don't have far to go!! Just commit to it and allow yourself not to be perfect! Don't allow yourself to make excuses BUT if you get off track, don't wait until "tomorrow" to get back on track!!! Im in this with you AND cheering you on!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete